Hi everyone! Today is the last day to shop the Sephora VIB sale if you are a Rouge member, but if you are a regular VIB, it starts the 10th and ends the 15th. Use code: 20FORROUGE for rouge members or 20FORVIB if you are a regular VIB member. Here is a quick post sharing my favorite products worth purchasing during the sale.
1. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation: This foundation goes on super smooth and lightweight leaving you with a semi-matte finish with medium-full coverage. Makes your skin look flawless and luminous.
2. Glam Glow Super Clearing Treatment: If you struggle with acne or need a spot treatment that actually works, this one is hands down the best acne treatment ever!!!!! It is $60, but since it is the sale, time to splurge!
3. BELIF The True Cream Aqua Balm: I used this a couple times and my skin loves it! My skin soaks the product right up leaving me with a plump and hydrated face.
4. Natasha Denona Sunset Palette: I don't personally have this, but I am considering purchasing during the sale. I have only swatched and it is so highly pigmented. Heard amazing things! It is very pricey, but you do have a 20% off coupon ;)
5. Smashbox X-Rated Mascara: This is by far my favorite mascara and everyone around me always asks what I am wearing. This mascara leaves your lashes curled, voluminous, and full. Does not flake nor clump.
6. Clarisonic Mia 2: I love this brush so much! I love using the Cashmere brush head with this product because it is super soft while cleaning deep down beneath the surface of my face.
7. Violet Voss x Nicol Concilio Eyeshadow Palette: Violet Voss is now being sold at Sephora and this eyeshadow palette is one of my favorites. First off, Nicol is an amazing YouTuber and second, she did amazing with this palette. SO pigmented and creamy.
8. Jo Malone Perfume: Jo Malone is kinda pricey, but smells amazing and not overly strong and annoying. They have beautiful scents and one of my faves is the Orange Blossom. I don't personally own this, but I know someone who has this scent and I love it. For sure considering it for the sale.
9. Tocca Florence Perfume: My mom owns this and it smells amazing! I love the packaging and the floral scent it gives off.
10. La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream: Both my sister and mom loves this! They say it makes this skin look and feel amazing! I may have to look into this!!
11. Christian Louboutin Satin Lip Colour: I have and forever love this lipstick. Super creamy and has crazy color payoff! The shade I own is Tres Decollete. The color is an orangey, pink shade that gives off more of a nude shade rather than crazy vibrant color. Love!
12. Nars Lip Gloss: You may have seen this in my Fall Lip post, so you may have to hear me talk about it again (sorry)! The shade I own is Chihuahua. Super pretty nude, mauve shade that is not sticky and super long lasting with crazy amount of shine! Love, love, love!
Thank you for reading and happy shopping!!